1. Students are not required to take more than two local exams in one day. Students with more than two local exams may schedule, with their teacher, an exam for the make-up period on Monday, 6/11/18. Students should contact their school counselor if they need assistance in scheduling make-up exams.
2. All CTE/Vo-Tec students will attend their regularly scheduled programs on Thursday, June 7 and Friday, June 8. Morning session students will not attend on Monday, June 11.
3. All local exam blocks are 100 minutes long. ALL CLASSES MUST MEET FOR THE ENTIRE 100 minutes, regardless of whether or not an exam is being given. No classes should be cancelled during this time.
4. Students seeking to leave school for the day are required to follow normal sign-out procedures through the attendance office. Teachers should also follow sign-out procedures within their individual classes and limit egress as the library and cafeteria are closed.
5. No homework other than exam preparation will be assigned or due during the local exam period. Project due dates should not be scheduled during the local or Regents exam periods – due dates should be before the local or Regent exam dates.
6. Study Halls are required to meet and teachers should follow all policies and guidelines. Student movement should be kept to a minimum in order to maintain an exam atmosphere.
7. The library and cafeteria will be closed during the local exam period. Students should plan on bringing a lunch if they are required to be here for an extended time.